Friday, January 14, 2011

My favorite things... beauty.

It's no secret I love make up and all things beauty.

My current fav (and probably a long term fav)... Too Faced Naked Eye. YOU NEED THIS PALATTE. The colors are fabulous.



The color combos are great. I can do something simple and muted, or more of a dark smoky eye. LOVE. They are also back in stock (they had sold out!). BUY THIS. I promise you'll love. I



Target makeup remover pads. I far prefer the Target brand over Neutrogena or similar. I like they are quilted. I use these to take make up off, then wash my face. I hate getting make up residue on towels so this helps!

Big Sexy Hair - All Nighter. Loveeee. This stuff is awesome. It's $17.95, but worth it. Just watch for the Ulta sales. Currently they have buy 2, get one free!

BED Head, I like their shampoo/conditioner. I bounce back and forth on Dumb Blonde and Superstar, and Self Absorbed. Ulta also has these on sale now, one rang up $7.95 and the other $9.95. Not bad!

Chanel bronzer/powder. I love chanel products, I also use their blush. Its a little spendier, but doesnt have that "weird" smell.

Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer. The bomb diggity. I love this stuff!!! I was thrilled to find the "professional size" great deal! I use this on my lids and no creases and my eye make up stays put!

Rimington straightener. So my straightener recently died out on me (Christmas Eve to be exact)... My good friend Risa suggested this one! Great buy for the product.

Urban Decay Eye Liner. Goes on smooth, sharpens easilly. Stays well. Great!

Urban Decay De Slick. This is a new purchase. I had been using the all nighter setting spray, it was great. I tend to get oily in the t-zone, so I figured I'd give De Slick a try, since its supposed to help with oil!

Urban Decay Mascara... not flaky! Makes me happy!

Mac Foundation, stays well, not cakey! Budget friendly!

Coach Poppy Perfume! I just got this around Christmas. I like the fresh scent, but cute too.

As you can see, I am an Urban Decay Fan. What are some of your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. I love the Urban Decay Naked Palette that is long and purple velvet-ish on the outside. I hardly touch my MAC shadows now!

    ReplyDelete