Sunday, February 21, 2010

Living for the weekend...

What a great weekend. Jon and I have kind of been in a slump lately, and have been vegging out all weekend and our trip out -- was to church. Thankfully we got out yesterday for some retail therapy. The only thing is, the "retail therapy" wasnt exactly successful.

We are going to be upgrading our camera equipment to the Canon 7D. We were debating between a Nikon and the Canon, and after the research we have been doing, we thought the Canon was the way to go, but went to Rockbrook to check it out in person. I LOVE it. We looked at some lenses, and a speedlite as well. It's going to be a pricey upgrade, but it will be worth it.

We also went to dinner with Sarah and Jordan at Ted's Nebraska Grill. I had heard some "dicey" reviews on it, however I was impressed. We will be going back.

This morning we got up "early" and went to 8 o'clock mass. It was nice to have a quiet mass for once. Normally we go to 9:30 or 11, and it's kid central. Speaking of church, and leading to Lent.. I gave up facebook for lent. I do miss the status updates, but I dont miss the time I wasted on there. :) It allowed me to finish up some editing.

Well -- off to get things ready for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment