Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hard Cider, Hair and Shoes!

So, I decided to add 200 fabulous (well needed) calories today and enjoy a...


Now... parden the camera phone picture, no makeup (and some break outs face!) and my sloppy and now getting too big shirt... and see the yummy Hornsby's Crisp Apple Cider. It's seriously delicious. Oh, and my hair... I used my FAVORITE hair product this morning. Big Sexy Hair Dry Shampoo.


Seriously, this stuff is amazing. My hair gets greasy -- quick and I could probably go a day washing it on day 2.. I wash my hair, use the dry shampoo on day two, and then start over. But... my hair will tend to get a bit fizzy.. and after working out, I need to wash on day 3. I plan workouts accordingly (because I am lazy like that!).


So - I did some online shopping, and ordered 2 new black heels. I got a steal on one of the pairs... $30.22 holla! They come on Thursday. I am in serious crave for spring, and ordered some fun Steve's!



I bidded on some BCBG's.. and now I am wondering what I was smoking, because they are kind of fug. Good thing they were only $17 shipped. I suppose I will get use out of them.

1 comment:

  1. I started a hard cider the other night, and I took like two sips out of it. Dont tell my hubby I didnt drink it all. He hates that! But I just couldnt do it, even though they are so damn good!

    ReplyDelete