Monday, January 25, 2010

Good day mate!

Today was a good day.

I couldnt get "in" to work until 10:30, so I got to sleep in (ha 8am!) which I promptly had a date with the new elliptical. I have these preset programs based off of what I want to do. So, I did todays program --- 20 minutes, and I went at it hard. I was a hot mess. But it felt great.

Today I received my ummm broad and generious (IMO) calorie range. Which is 1000-1700. I like to stick in the 1300-1500 range, which is what I will shoot for. Of course my daily requirement is at least 30 minutes of measureable exercise. So, like this morning, I did 1865 steps, on level 4. So tomorrow, I would need to do at LEAST one step better, I want to obviously set the bar higher! I also need to have at least 8, 8oz glasses of water daily, and 25-40g of fiber.

Well, I need to finish up some emails and get some ab work for my last 10 min of excercise in for the day!

Happy living. Healthy living.

JS

No comments:

Post a Comment