Monday, July 5, 2010

What an awesome weekend! :)

We (as always) over indulged in fireworks, and food... Here are some photos!

The show... was.. awesome. Here are a few of the fireworks!
Delicious goodies from Sugar Girl Cakes. Yum. Needless to say, the 5 pounds I gained over the weekend, def had something to do with this stuff..
One of the fountains!


My Awesome Jalepeno Poppers. The Jalepenos were a little spicey though. I kinda throw them together (Thanks Risa for the original recipe!) I use cream cheese, mix it with a few dashes of Old Bay Seasoning, shredded cheddar cheese, and fill the insides of the Jalepeno (remove seeds!). The topping is rice krispies. I bake at 350* for 30'ish min!



My dad, Aunt Cathy, and Uncle Robert! (Aunt Goodgie I think she is waving to you!!!)

Cathy and Robert





BJ & Katie






Lola and Lucy (and me!)



Jon the Pyro king.

No comments:

Post a Comment