Monday, July 5, 2010

Jessi's favorite products!

So, I have been planning to do this post for a LONG time. :)

Here are some of my fav beauty products.

Moroccan Oil Gold Glimmer Shine Spray Protects hair from damaging effects of UV light and free radicals. An effective product that provides long-lasting, unparalleled shine.
*I like this, I dont use it every day, but its nice when I need a little shine!

Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation. This is a new fav of mine, I tend to have oily skin. I like it, since its not heavy or cakey. Nice coverage and it lasts quite a while. Worth the $38.

Big Sexy Hair Spray and Stay All Nighter. I puffy pink heart this stuff. I actually really like all the BSH products! It stays well, even in windy conditions!

Big Sexy Hair What a Tease Backcomb in a Bottle. LOVE. If you like a little poof like me. This is your product. :) I LOVE Bed Head Superstar This is a new product I bought today. I had previously used Some like it Hot, and I was just soso. Not overly impressed.

Urban Decay 24/7 Liner. Goes on smooth, stays lasts ALL day!

Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer This is another product that I go back and fourth on. I like it, I had for awhile not been a huge fan, and switched to Chanel's primer... then it made me feel so greasy. But, I am back and a fan! :)

Urban Decay Potion Primer I LOVE this, it is a MUST to me. I like to wear eye shadow, and I hate the eyelid creases, this avoids that!! So so Awesome. Just to give an example... I did a wedding in May, super humid out, hot.. put my make up on at 7am... at 10:30 when I was getting home, my eyeshadow is perfect! And... I had a camera to my face MOST of the day!

Big Fatty Mascara, I like, no clumping, no flakes!

Urban Decay Shadow, I really LOVE the variety of colors. Paired with the Primer.. and its marvelous~!

Clarisonic! Great, I do like this, because my skin feels great after using it. I was skeptical on the expense and it being worth it, and it sure was. :) Of course I had to get pink... On a side note, the cleansers you can buy with it - not impressed.

Speaking of Skin...Glymed Plus. I bought these at Faces (where I get my facials) and I have been using the scrub since Jan, and the cleanser since May. I do like it. I do still see breakouts in the old places, but not so many blackheads.


I hope that you might find this helpful on your next trip to Ulta or Sephora! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment