Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Funky Funk.

I've been in a funk lately.

Bored (Ha like I dont have enough to do), annoyed, and stressed.

I think that it has a lot to do with my work schedule, and eating. I have been on vacation/working from home since June 25th (and that week before was a HELL week at work). When I am not on a normal schedule I am finding myself snacking.

I am super annoyed because Jon was supposed to come to San Antonio with me for the weekend, but his co-worker resigned so he has to pick up the slack. So... no vacation for him. *For the record I am not mad at Jon, just the situation!* I will be in Texas the 11-22nd for work. The first week I am in Waco, through Thursday - then I will be in San Antonio Thursday night-Sunday followed by Seguin Mon-Thursday. San Antonio has been on my vacation spot list for awhile. So I am looking forward to it.

Photography has been crazy busy, tonight I have a senior portrait session, I hope the rain holds out. We are up to 18 weddings for 2010, and I have had to turn down a few 2011 brides due to being booked on dates already. It seems like our life consists of: work, home, edit, email/pr stuff, sleep. That said, we are so blessed our business has taken off so quickly (and well!).

Lola and Lucy are cute as ever, they are currently napping and will be in for a HUGE surprise when I leave for 11 days, after being home for so long.

Weight loss, I am down 46lb (I lost 2 last week), again Ive kinda been in a funk - but nothing I cant overcome.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the funk. I'm hoping for some good make-ups to come through. I've been eating bad and have been stressed too. I'm quitting my side job since it's cutting into my life too much and it's making me cranky. :-)

    ReplyDelete