Thursday, May 24, 2012

Why, hello again.

If you want to say "hello" to everyone on the planet, you would have to learn at least 2,796 languages. ((Thanks to a quick Google search, I learned this!)

Guess what. I am not learning all of them. However... I want Rosetta Stone, or a smokin' hot Spanish Tutor... so I can learn espanol...

Why? We're going to MEXICO (again!). Yes, again... 3rd trip in just shy of dos (that's two for you non spanish speakers) years. This trip, I am stoaked about however. We're planning to go with one of my best girlfriends, and her husband! Amanda and I go way back.. like 1st grade back. :) Now, we werent exactly buddy buddy then, however since high school, that girl couldnt get enough of me. Ha! :) Anywho, so we will be going with them, and if we plan it right we have some other friends going at the same time. Holla. What a kick ass way to celebrate Jon's dirty thirty!!!

Speaking of travel, I have lots of travel coming up for work. In fact I will be spending more time away June-August than I will be home. :) Not complaining a bit! June I will be in PGH (Pittsburgh) Jon and I have a wedding (his cousin) which were shooting, and in typical J Sall style, you know I am hitting up my connections, because really there is not a single city that I do NOT know someone in. This B*tch is connected. ;) Stoaked to see my old MADD buddy JC up there! August will be 2 weeks in Portland! I LOOOOOVE Portland. I will also be there for my Birthday! HOLLER!

Totally random, but a little off shoot from "work" I nearly just died laughing at workaholics. OH.MY.GAH. Wednesday May 15th show, watch it. DVR it Blake & Ander loose Adam to a superrich lady or Netfix it. You will thank me for the redic laughs...

No comments:

Post a Comment