Monday, May 28, 2012

It's like high school... and AOL Forwards! Survey time baby!

I was going thru my old email this morning, and had this gem in there - an email survey. HELLO AOL 1999! :) I could NOT resist not doing this, since the hubs is still sleeping and Im in a shopping mood, its saving him (err me!) moolah!

Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun! Copy this entire email (or blog!) and paste into a new email that you can send, change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you.

Some of you may get this several times (that means you have lots of friends).

1. What is your occupation? I sell advertising on church publications. I also own a photography business, specializing in weddings, families, seniors... 2. What color are your socks right now? Barefoot! (Not a huge sock fan) 3. What are you listening to right now? Missing You - Rolling Stones 4. What was the last thing that you ate? Salmon (last night) at Kona Grill 5. Can you drive a stick shift? Negative (if you are talking about successfully). I get the idea, I have in slow speeds, but yeah I could not buy a manual. 6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? PINK 7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mommy 8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well duh. 9. How old are you today? 28 10. Favorite drink? I'm a fan of water! 11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football 12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Lord yes. :) 13. Pets? Two amazing Shih-Tzu's (Lola and Lucy) 14. Favorite food? Fish Tacos! (Or anything Mexican!) 15. Last movie you watched? I cant even recall.. sad. 16. Favorite Day of the year? Most any day, that I am not knee deep in work! I do not discriminate! 17. What do you do to vent? I hate venting, because it gets others down, but when I need to I normally talk to Jon or my friends or get out side... 18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Barbie house and all the accessories were pretty BA! 19. What is your favorite season? FALL! 20. Hugs or kisses? BOTH! 21. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry 22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Well duh! 23. Who is most likely to respond? I don't know 24. Who is least likely to respond? whoever is not reading my blog 26. When was the last time you cried? This past week (Im not a cry(er) by the way!) 27. What is on the floor of your closet? tons of shoes (I really need to purge from there today..) 28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Considering I am not sending this, but I know some frequent the blog (Caitlin)! 29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? see answer 28 30. Favorite smells? Fresh flowers (Stargazer Lily), a good candle (Scentsy). 31. Who inspires you? I am inspired by outgoing, intellegent and well spoken individuals. Those who have had a challenge and conquored the challenge and share their story. 32. What are you afraid of? Not living life to the fullest, and having regrets. 33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese, and plain. 34. Favorite car? Currently -- A6 Coupe (Come to momma), MB SL Coupe, Range Rover HSE 35. Favorite cat breed? I HATE Cats. HATE. 36. Number of keys on your key ring? Funny. I hate keys, I always just took the Mercedes Key or the Touareg key, but since we started at the studio I have the studio keys on there, for a total of 6 keys (MB, VW & 4 studio room keys) 37. How many years at your current job? 4 years and one month (today!) 38. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays! 39. How many states have you lived in? 1 40. Do you think you're funny? Yes, I think I am hilarious. Not sure if I always am - but gosh darn, I have fun thinking and acting as though I am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment