Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm back... again!

Sorry for the lack of posts! :)

Its been a busy whirlwind few weeks. Works been busy, (per usual).

Vacation to San Francisco, was heavenly. I will be posting a review with pictures soon.

Photography is great, I am booked until September. :) 11 more weddings this year, so far. Of course we have several family sessions, and seniors this summer so it's going to be verrrry busy. :) I cant complain.

Work -- I have an interview for a promotion in the morning. I am looking forward to the opportounity. It would be in our marketing department, and I would be responsible for aquiring new church clients in the southwest. I'd start traveling a lot, so it would be an exciting new opportounity. Speaking of travel, I am taking an assignment in San Antonio for two weeks in mid July! San Antonio was one of our other vacation spots to check out! I think Jon is going to come down and spend the weekend with me, so that will be a nice mid-summer vacation.

Weightloss, I am now at 40 pounds down!!! Since January 21st. I am proud of myself in the lifestyle change. Clothes are all quite loose. Its a great thing, but Imshort on "fitting" clothes and I dont want to go spend a fortune on new stuff, that will soon be loose too!

Well, I had better get things ready for the week and work on some wedding pics!

Stay tuned for a San Fancisco review.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah so I'm going to HAVE to stick to eating healthy...Came back from Vegas and ugh I gotta lose some lbs. I'll share any recipes with you I find, you do the same girl!

    ReplyDelete